Friday, April 25, 2014

Another Menu example

http://baddaddysburgerbar.com/Downloads/BD_MainMenu.pdf


Stacks Image 219



I found another menu design, called Bad Daddy's Burger Bar. I like the fonts used in this menu first off, the main things on the menu are bolded for importance. The side dishes are mentioned but don't have as mush importance as the main meal to choose from The color palette something I noticed to watch for, I know from class discussions that orange and black are flat out Halloween colors. By looking at the menu I know that the place has burgers because its the only major thing on the menu. The menu is easy to read and its represents  the restaurant I feel in a good way. Overall, I think this menu is a good example to keep in mind when I'm designing my menu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment