Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Burning Chrome's Short Stories

                 



                I decided to look up the short stories in William Gibson's book  Burning Chrome, and I have decided to make the cover of the short story New Rose Hotel. Gibson's genre of writing  is called cyberpunk. The story takes place in the future in a business world of corruption, blackmail, and evil. I would  read a short story such as this because I find the science fiction novel interesting overall. The idea that megacorporation's are controlling are economy seems realistic even for today now. I am excited to have researched this author's short stories and writing because in the future I would read his work. I am looking forward to recreating a book cover for this author now that I know some information about him and his genre of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment