Monday, February 24, 2014

Project 2 Book Covers

 http://www.tooft.com/book-covers/   
    
The Gettysburg Address



Backstory



The Undertaking


          I decided to look up successful book  covers out there to get ideas on Project 2. I want to know what tools and ideas I can weave into my design. I know that this project needs the strength of the typography in its design to be successful. I found some good book covers that I thought were successful. The colors need to work well with the typography to create the right image. When you design a book cover you use typography to create the main element of the cover and set the tone of the book. If the cover isn't what the book needs then people may judge it too quickly and never pick the book up. A good cover can make the book more appealing and interesting to its audience and that's what I plan to do in this project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment