Sunday, February 16, 2014

Music playing at the Kinetik Festival : Grendel


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazvzMb3U8A&noredirect=1


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbtu7yyhuC0





                  Once again I've never heard of any of these bands playing at this festival so today I decided to give it a shot and listen to some of the bands. One band I listen to was Grendel, I'm thinking of the monster in Beowulf and ironically this band is pretty dramatic. Their sound is very electronic and techno and they originated in the Netherlands and are Dutch. One song by them is called "rise" which I found actually different to listen to  considering this is a type of music I wouldn't listen to often. The lyrics are actually pretty deep if your feeling down and want to listen to this song if your really mad. I'll  keep this band in mind and was surprised that I found an interest in a band playing at this Kinetik Festival. I would have never found out about this band if its weren't for this festival research.  

No comments:

Post a Comment