Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Kinetik Festival Montreal

   File:Components of a Canadian postal code.png



http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=en

         I decided to research on why Montreal addresses are so different because its not like a US address. There are numbers and letters in their postal codes.  America for example has zip codes, but Canada has  something called postal codes  which are number and letter format.  If I wanted to send a letter I would have the person name and street address and  I  would be using a Canadian postal code. The whole code on the address means something and a letter for example is carried to where its needs to go by reading the postal code. To mail a standard letter in Canada it costs 0.65 compared to the US with at 1.10 or 1.34. Mailing a letter in the US is twice as much and I didn't know Canada's postage was cheaper. I looked up the address of the Kinetik Festival and I found the address of the Venue and confirmed with my knowledge to look up addresses in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment