Thursday, February 20, 2014

Past Kinetik shows

            http://www.festival-kinetik.net/kinetik11_archives.htm      

http://www.festival-kinetik.net/kinetik14_tickets.htm



       I decided to look into to some information on past Kinetik shows and what has happened at the past venues. Metropolis is s major performing area for artists in Montréal. It seems like its been hotspot for  traveling artists  and fans from the videos and pictures. However, I  am still researching more about these bands because this music genre is still so foreign to me. Some of the things I  even saw scared me. (lol) I wanted to check out the ticket information and how I could purchase tickets. Like every concert there are special passes and theirs is called a diamond pass that gives to access to extra stuff. The website had all information if tickets where available and also merchandise such as T-shirts to buy. It looks like the tickets sellout rather quickly like a Comic Con event because this  is so huge. You definitely want to purchase tickets as soon as possible for this.  I discovered that the capacity at the venue also seems to play a part in the ticket sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment