Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kinetik Music Festival venue research

 


 I decided to some research on the type of people attending at this festival. I'm into classic rock and I've never heard of any of these bands before. It seems that Canada is a popular place that this festival is hosted at. The concert is broken down into three phases so the concert is split up into separate days. I decided to research the venue. Toronto is actually a pretty popular place for  this venue because it works well, it has food and plenty of attractions. The area is busy and full of action.  When I think of Canada for some reason Toronto is the city that comes to mind similar to New York city. The area is very city like and active after looking up places and pictures.  This festival above here is at Toronto and I can see why because not only is it a good venue but the overall demographic is just right. You need to have the right venue and the right audience targeted for a festival like this if you want it to be successful. Other wise, the event will flop and nobody will know about it. Information needs to be received in the right way to its audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment