Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Good Fonts

http://www.thebookdesigner.com/2011/08/5-great-fonts-for-book-covers/

             Right now I'm stilling struggling to find the right font, as I am finishing my design. I decided to research good type so I wouldn't fall into a trap with bad typography. The cover's type is crucial to the whole design because weak type will bring my cover down. I have worked too hard on this cover to have a crappy font choice. This font is called League Gothic, and I have seen this font used on Stephen King's or James Paterson's book covers before. I found this website the most helpful today because throughout class I changed the font choices so many times. I know finding the right font is very difficult after today in class.







great fonts for book coversgreat fonts for book covers

No comments:

Post a Comment