Monday, March 10, 2014

More Bad Book Covers

http://pelfind.com/photo/28577p596605/35-typographic-book-covers-judging-a-book-by-its-cover
                    I decided to continue looking for  more bad book covers for examples on specifically  what not to do. I learn the best from examples and I feel this research has been very helpful. (I want my book cover to be the most successful for this project.) Some people out there do judge a book by its cover. I decided to look for  books with bad typography and got shocking results.  Below is the most confusing one for me because of the lack of readability. I chose this  cover out of many poor designs because it's bad  readability  made it stand out as the  worse. Sure the words look neat on the cover but I can't simply read it. My eyes are struggling to read the type. One of the most important things when making a book  cover is to  make  sure the cover  is readable especially if the cover is  all typography. This cover is only typography, you want the cover to be readable period. 


No comments:

Post a Comment