Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stuff On A Water Bottle Label


Plantbottle
http://www.dasani.com/#drops


Today I looked up the Dasani Water Company and looked at their designed water bottle. This water is purified water with enhanced materials.  One thing I know about their brand from researching their website, is their bottles are made from recycled plastic and are used to make other recycled products. I didn't know that 30% of the material is made from a plant resource to make this bottle 100% recyclable. I like that this bottle is design for the present use and future use. One thing I want to consider for my label design is what audience am I targeting? This feature on this bottle actually targets young and old with recycling and I think that's clever. The font of the word "Dasani" goes well with the overall design, when I think of water bottle design I'll remember the ideas from this company.
Flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment