Monday, March 31, 2014

Spacing on The Label

     http://waterbottlelabelsguide.com/finding-the-right-size-of-water-bottle-labels/





                      Today in class, we talked about the spacing and how important where text is placed on our labels. I know that when I test print I want to have my label's text in the right levels of hierarchy. I decided to look up more examples of do's and don'ts for my label design. I know the colors have to be the right colors otherwise they will clash, right now I have shades of blues. I know putting white text on a yellow background is a obvious no in any design, because that is a no brainer. One tip I found helpful is the website's tips on finding the right water bottle label size. This website was able to answer a lot questions I had when I started thumbnails for this project 3. I also got great tips on designing water bottle labels for a company in general. Your want to have the right amount of branding for your company whenever you are designing something for the company. 

Things I know I have to watch out for ....
1. Spacing is crucial
2. The Fonts
3. color scheme
4. sizing
5. clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment