Saturday, March 29, 2014

Water Bottle Info

    
http://www.blushprintables.com/waterbottles-detailed.html





                So far I noticed there are other things that go on a water bottle besides just the name brand and the logo. The bottle has also nutrition facts as well on the label and the recycling symbol. I have looked Poland spring, deer park, and even store brand labels to get more ideas. Take these custom made labels for example they have the nutrition facts on them in different ways to help me brainstorm more ideas.  The more examples I find before I finish project 3 the better. I want to have a firm grasp on this project especially in what I need to make my design successful. I know having all the parts and the correct sizing for my design will be important to have a well design.

No comments:

Post a Comment