Sunday, March 30, 2014

Uniquely Shaped


http://creativeaboutdesign.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/clever-space-saving-water-bottle-lh2o/





I found these strangely shaped water bottles amusing to look at. Its geometric but clever and I like it because its one of those things I would buy because I am in love with the design. The  Label design on this is pretty simple but I like the H20 concept and how they used the molecular formula to build their design shape. Science was involved into the idea. The size and shape of these are interesting because I have seen little water bottles before but this concept takes it to another scale. The name of this bottle is called LH20 and was designed by a company called Agua De Luso. The design is meant to be easy to hold and store.

No comments:

Post a Comment